This legal notice governs access, registering, browsing, downloads and use of our website www.arehucas.es, in addition to any corresponding subdomains and subdirectories owned by DESTILERÍAS AREHUCAS S.A. (hereinafter AREHUCAS). Using and browsing this website and its services indicate that the user is aware and fully accepts these conditions of use without exception.
In compliance with the obligation to provide general information contained in article 11 of the Spanish law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide the following information about the website owner:
Company name: DESTILERÍAS AREHUCAS S.A. Fiscal identity number: A35005743 Registry details: Company Registered at the Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (LPGC Mercantile Register), on 16 July 1965, Volume 44, Book 16, Section 3ª, Folio 203, Sheet no. 199, Entry 1ª Registered office: Calle Era de San Pedro, 2, 35400, Arucas, Las Palmas Spain
Telephone: 0034 928 624 900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General conditions of use of the website and contents:
Access to and use of the website, as well as access to and use of the contents, are subject to the following general conditions:
i. Users declare themselves to be of legal age (over 18 years) and availed of the full legal capacity required to be connected with AREHUCAS, regarding these general conditions.
Underage persons (younger than 18 years) are forbidden to access, register, browse, use, host and/or download materials, and/or use the services of our website. Anyone accessing our website and registering as a user declares themselves to be liable and of legal age.
AREHUCAS recommends that parents, guardians or anyone legally representing underage persons set up parental controls in order to prevent access to inappropriate contents.
ii. Spanish legislation forbids the sale, consumption or supply of alcoholic beverages, as well as alcohol advertising, to underage persons. Therefore, the contents of our website are reserved expressly for persons of legal age. If you are underaged, please leave the website.
iii. AREHUCAS reserves the right to modify the general conditions outlined herein at any time and advises users to review the general conditions each time they access and use our website, so that they can keep abreast of their rights and obligations as users.
iv. Users undertake to utilize the website and its contents for private purposes only. It is forbidden to enter into any commercial use or to obtain direct or indirect economic benefit, whether to oneself or to others.
v. Users may be required to register in order to access and receive certain services on our website. To that end, users will create an account and choose a password, which will enable their identification. User accounts will be personal and non-transferable.
Users undertake to make responsible and diligent use of their user account and password, and will notify AREHUCAS of the loss, theft or unauthorized access by third parties. Users are solely responsible for any damages that may befall them through the negligent use of their account.
vi. Users will utilize the contents and services of our website in accordance with the prevailing legislation, and generally accepted principles of morality and public order. Any dissemination of racist, pornographic or xenophonic content, or of content that may be unlawful or a breach of the law, of public order or of the generally accepted principles of morality is expressly forbidden.
vii. Users will be liable for any damages arising from the introduction or dissemination of agents harmful to computer systems that may damage or alter the contents, programs or systems of AREHUCAS or of other users.
vii. Likewise, users may not utilize the website to advertise, promote, sell or contract services outside AREHUCAS, unless expressly authorized to do so.
ix. In the event that users are aware of viruses, malware or general agents that are harmful to computer systems, or of illicit or inappropriate contents, users should immediately notify AREHUCAS.
Responsibility of AREHUCAS
i. AREHUCAS has taken all the necessary steps within the scope of its possibilities and state of the art to guarantee the smooth functioning of the website and its contents.
ii. AREHUCAS has put in place all the means required by law to prevent the access and use of the website by underage persons. However, it is not always possible to check with absolute certainty that the details provided are accurate and correct. Therefore, AREHUCAS is not responsible for underage persons who access our website and its contents, thereby breaching these general conditions and providing us with false details.
iii. The sending and transfer of data by users through the website arehucas.es or the information transmitted by said website is done in a secure environment (HTTPS) and is protected by the latest data encryption updates in its SSL components. Moreover, the data supplied and stored in our databases are equally protected by security systems that block the access of unauthorized third parties.
iv. AREHUCAS makes every effort within its means to ensure that the information displayed on the website is truthful and free of typos. In the event of the occurrence of an error of this kind, beyond the control of AREHUCAS, it will be corrected immediately. If there is a typo in any of the prices shown and a customer has decided to make a purchase based on that error, AREHUCAS will notify the customer, who will have the right to withdraw from the purchase at no cost.
Arehucas is a registered trademark.
All contents and other materials displayed on our website, including the brands, logos, drawings, texts, charts, photographs, video and audio on the Arehucas website, are protected by intellectual property rights expressly reserved to Destilerías Arehucas, or, where appropriate, to the persons or companies that appear as authors or holders of these rights. Infringement of the aforementioned rights will be persecuted in accordance with the legislation in force. It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, exploit, alter, distribute or publicly communicate by any entitlement or means the entire contents of the arehucas.es website, for any other purpose than legitimate information or for hiring the services offered. In any case, the prior written consent of AREHUCAS is required.
Users of our website are forbidden to insert links or hyperlinks to other websites, without the express prior written consent of AREHUCAS.
In the event that AREHUCAS authorizes the insertion of links or hyperlinks, they must only be connected to the home page. Under no circumstance whatsoever will permission be granted for the creation of frames that may affect our website and that may confuse our customers and users regarding the origin or business connection of AREHUCAS.
1.Legislation and jurisdiction
Users accept that Spanish law is applicable to the functioning of this service. The judges and courts corresponding to the domicile of the user will be competent to deal with any discrepancies arising from the application or interpretation of this clause.
If any clause in these general conditions were to be declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect the provision or part of the provision in question. All the other general conditions will remain, and the provision or part of the provision in question will be excluded.
2. Terms and conditions
Below, we outline to users the terms and conditions which will govern the contractual relationship between the customer and DESTILERÍAS AREHUCAS S.A. (hereinafter AREHUCAS), bearer of fiscal identity number: A35005743, and with registered offices in Camino Mejorada, 3, 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain.
AREHUCAS reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior warning. Users will have access to the latest version of these terms and conditions before placing an order. For this reason, we advise users to check the terms and conditions before making their purchase. In any case, users must accept the conditions of purchase before paying for the products.
Usage by users of the services displayed on the arehucas.es website, as well as any product acquisition, involve the express acceptance of the following general conditions without exception:
- Users declare that they are of legal age (over 18 years) and have the legal capacity to conclude contracts with AREHUCAS. They also declare acceptance of the binding nature of this agreement, and understand and fully accept the conditions stated herein for the usage of this website and the hiring of the services offered.
- Users will be required to register as customers of the website. User registration as a registered customer of arehucas.es indicates awareness and acceptance of these terms and conditions without exception. In order to register, users must provide a user name and password. Users are responsible for the management and privacy of their accounts. AREHUCAS accepts no responsibility in the event of negligent use. In the event that users detect the loss or theft of, or unauthorized access to their account by third parties, they should immediately notify AREHUCAS.
- AREHUCAS accepts no responsibility for the misuse of passwords that you may use as a registered customer to reserve or purchase products or services on the website. Users are responsible for duly safeguarding the codes and passwords supplied for access as a registered customer to prevent undue use or access by third parties.
- Users are required to register in order to purchase products offered by arehucas.es or to receive newsletters about offers. For that purpose, users declare that all the information supplied on registration is truthful, complete and accurate, and that, in compliance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, concerning Personal Data Protection, registered users expressly authorize arehucas.es to include in an automated file the personal details provided in the registration form required for the adequate provision of its services. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition stipulated by law, by writing to email@example.com.
- Users give their express consent to receive electronic communications containing marketing material and special offers from AREHUCAS. AREHUCAS provides users with the means of contact outlined above, so that they may exercise their right to withdraw their consent to receive marketing materials and offers.
- AREHUCAS reserves the right to decide which products are offered on our website, in which case products may be added or removed at any time, without prior notice.
- In the event of a product becoming unavailable after a user has made a purchase, AREHUCAS will immediately inform the user and will offer an alternative product of similar characteristics and price, or cancellation of the order.
AREHUCAS makes every effort within its means to ensure that the information displayed on the website is truthful and free of typos. In the event of the occurrence of an error of this kind, beyond the control of AREHUCAS, it will be corrected immediately. If there is a typo in any of the prices shown and a customer has decided to make a purchase based on that error, AREHUCAS will notify the customer, who will have the right to withdraw from the purchase at no cost.
- The prices displayed on our website include all applicable taxes. Moreover, all delivery costs or any other costs arising from online purchase will be outlined in detail and itemized before purchase is made.
- The prices indicated on screen will be correct at all times, except in the event of a typo.
- AREHUCAS reserves the right to modify prices at any time, in which case the product will be invoiced for the price indicated at the moment the purchase is registered.
- In accordance with applicable law, registered users are required to declare that they are of legal age (over 18 years) and have the legal capacity to conclude contracts with AREHUCAS. They also declare acceptance of the binding nature of this agreement, and understand and fully accept the conditions stated herein for the usage of this website and the hiring of the services offered.
- Once registered, users will choose the products they wish to purchase before proceeding to the payment section. Here the chosen products will be displayed and the price will be itemized, indicating the taxes applicable and any delivery or other costs arising from the special nature of the purchase.
- Users are responsible for providing the correct details, particularly the address to which the products will be delivered. AREHUCAS accepts no responsibility for problems or costs arising from errors of this kind.
- After product acceptance and payment, AREHUCAS will send an email confirming the order to the email address provided by the user. This email does not have the same validity as an invoice and merely confirms the availability and price of the order. The corresponding department will issue an invoice, which will be sent to the customer via the email provided or made available for download on our website.
The sending and transfer of data by users through the website arehucas.es or the information transmitted by said website is done in a secure environment (HTTPS) and is protected by the latest data encryption updates in its SSL components. Moreover, the data supplied and stored in our databases are equally protected by security systems that block the access of unauthorized third parties.
In the event of a user detecting any undue or unlawful charge to the bank account provided to AREHUCAS, they should notify us as soon as possible, so that we can take the necessary steps.
- Methods of payment for online purchases of our products are as follows: credit card or PayPal.
Products will be delivered to the address indicated in the online purchase form. Product purchases will be delivered as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
In the event of delivery not being made because the recipient is absent on the day and at the time of delivery, a second attempt to deliver will be made. If this second attempt fails, due to the absence of the recipient on the day and at the time indicated, the product will be returned to our facilities and the customer will be responsible for any subsequent costs.
AREHUCAS will accept no responsibility for errors or delays in delivery due to incorrect details provided by the customer.
The delivery of alcoholic beverages or other products only available for persons of legal age must be made to a person of legal age (over 18 years). Under no circumstances whatsoever will the courier deliver products to an underage person. To this end, the courier may need to check the details of the person receiving the products and may request they show their identity card or proof of identity. AREHUCAS accepts no responsibility for the delayed delivery of products because it has not been possible to deliver them to a person of legal age at the address provided.
Please check your product at the moment of delivery, and sign the delivery note once you have checked that the product is in perfect condition and corresponds to the product ordered.
A) Returns subject to a right to withdrawal
We inform users of their right to withdraw from a purchase within a maximum period of 14 calendar days after delivery of the product. After this period, AREHUCAS will accept no returns based on the right to withdrawal.
Unless AREHUCAS offers to collect the goods, the customer shall return or deliver them to AREHUCAS, or to a previously authorized person, with no undue delay, and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which the customer has notified their decision to withdraw. The time limit will be considered as met if the customer returns the products before the period of 14 calendar days is up.
To return the product, please contact AREHUCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the withdrawal form that you can download at the following link WITHDRAWAL FORM.
Moreover, the product must meet the following requirements: - The product must be in the same conditions in which it was delivered, with the original packaging and labelling. - A copy of the purchase receipt must be included, along with the signed delivery note. - The user will cover the costs of returning the product and is free to choose the transport service. - Under no circumstances whatsoever can products be returned once they have been used, removed from their original packaging or suffered any damage not attributable to AREHUCAS or the transport company. For this reason, please check the state of your order at the moment of delivery.
B) Returned products due to defects or error
The customer has the right to return and to a full refund of the price paid for the product when said product is defective or if the product delivered does not correspond to the product purchased by the customer.
For this purpose, the user will provide a copy of the proof of purchase sent after payment was made, along with the delivery note signed as rejected because of a defective product or product error.
For deliveries covered by insurance against breakages, theft or loss, in the case of breakages, photos of the broken products and of the packaging (outside and inside) must be sent to email@example.com, along with the printed delivery note from the transport or courier company expressly indicating that the product was received with visible damage, in order to justify to the insurance company the damages suffered. If this information is not supplied, there will be no insurance cover for damages. Packages returned or rejected by the recipient will be excluded from this cover.
C) Price refund
For refunds arising from the right to withdrawal, the full price of purchase will be refunded, including the price of the product and the cost of delivery. However, AREHUCAS will not be liable for the transport costs arising from returning the product.
We inform our customers that there will be no price refund when returned products are not in the same condition in which they were delivered or when they do not meet the requirements stipulated in the terms and conditions.
Refunds will be paid through the same payment system used by the customer, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from when the returned product is collected, and once the returned product has been checked against the requirements set down in these terms and conditions.
AREHUCAS may withhold the refund until the products have been received or until the customer has presented proof of return of goods, depending on which condition is met first.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Users accept that Spanish law is applicable to the functioning of this service. The judges and courts corresponding to the domicile of the user will be competent to deal with any discrepancies arising from the application or interpretation of this clause. AREHUCAS reserves the right to make any changes deemed appropriate to the terms and conditions set down.
If any clause in these general conditions were to be declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect the provision or part of the provision in question. All the other general conditions will remain and the provision or part of the provision in question will be excluded.
We inform users of the existence of online out-of-court resolution mechanisms to resolve any controversy arising between consumers and companies resident in the European Union within the framework of online procurement.
In the event of a procurement dispute or non-compliance of contract, a complaint may be presented online at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
The following address is designated for notification purposes: Camino Mejorada, 3, 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain.
Users may send their requests, questions and complaints to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org